In order to locate Landscape easier, you may wish to create a Desktop Shortcut to the application. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Right click on the desktop and choose New > Shortcut
2. In the box that pops up put the App URL that you have been provided with:
3. Click Next.
4. Name your Shortcut i.e. "Landscape Live" and click [Finish]:
The shortcut will now appear on your desktop
You can change the logo of the icon to the Landscape logo by:
1. Right click on the new shortcut and choose [Properties] then [Change Icon] then [Browse]
2. Paste the Icon URL into the [Browse] box and click [Open] then [OK]